With the aim of supporting businesses planning and management control, the E³ suite provides budgeting and forecasting solutions for individual areas of the business or for the coordination of the different areas concerning planning activities.
Who is addressed to
This budgeting and forecasting solution allows defining Corporate or Business Unit or strategic business approaches hypotheses, to integrate and consolidate the data and compare it with historical data or other relevant information. You can decide to adopt budgeting top-down approaches (from the general objectives to the operational ones), bottom-up or mixed. It’s a product tailored to all those businesses that consider proactivity and operational control a competitive advantage in order to achieve a complete software system and management control.
Using a straightforward and flexible tool to plan strategies and verify the company’s results, thanks to shared certified and centralised data.
Easily plan targets defining hypotheses based on historical data or building up projections, by integrating different budgeting information (e.g. production budgeting).
Allocate budget to managers and easily integrate specific hypotheses adopting Office automation familiar tools.
Monitor the activity verifying budgetary deviations and project final budgetary figures to simulate the end of the financial year.
• Company, Multicompany, Departments
• Functional areas (Commercial, Sales, Production, Profit and Loss Account, etc.)
• Types: Business, financial, operational
• Methods: Top-down, Bottom-up, mixed
• Working procedure: Workflow definition and scheduling
• Final balance: Non-accounting data, Full costing data, etc.
• Affiliations: Organisational structures, product families, etc.
• Historical data reclassification and update
• Cost drivers distribution and reallocation
• Different time lines: Every month, every season, etc.
RECYCLING AND EDITIONS:
• Building up different hypotheses and scenarios
• Forecasting/Current budget and revisions
• Deviations analysis
INTERFACING WITH INFORMATIVE SYSTEM:
• Accounting and commercial data input/output, etc.
• Acquisition through RDBMS/Import/Export file Xls, Txt, etc.
The following image shows the definition and modeling environment of budget and simulation.
The following picture reports an example of operative use, the information have an interactive and editable (horizontally and/or vertically) view.